Today TransitTimes+ 3.1 has been released for iOS, after being released on Android last week.
Highlights of this release include:
- Added the ability to reverse a directions search
- Added the ability to share trips returned from directions search on Facebook
- When viewing a live tracker, the travel path of the vehicle being tracked is now displayed
- When managing timetables, user is now prompted with nearest available timetable
- Fixed display of route codes in saved trip summary
- Minor improvements to trip planner instructions
- Miscellaneous stability improvements
You can download it now for iOS or Android from http://transittim.es.