- TransitTimes+ now has real-time Sydney train and bus data
- One of only 6 apps with access to the data
- Available for iPhone, iPad and Android from http://transittim.es/get
- Made by Adelaide-based app developer Quentin Zervaas
- Press release:¬†Gladys Berejiklian real-time train apps released
The NSW Minister for Transport,¬†Gladys¬†Berejiklian, today announced that real-time Sydney train information is available exclusively in a number of mobile phone applications.
One of those apps is TransitTimes+! The new 7.0 update for TransitTimes+ include real-time train and bus positions for Sydney, as well as up-to-date service alert information for the CityRail and Sydney Buses network.
As the only Adelaide-based developer involved in the process, I‚Äôve travelled to Sydney a number of times recently to first pitch at their “App Hot House”, then to work with the team at RailCorp on implementing the real-time solution.
RailCorp actively engaged the 6 development teams to improve the real-time data offered, including GPS positions of trains and notifications when there‚Äôs delayed services or elevator outages.
For any additional information or to request an interview, please contact Quentin Zervaas ([email protected])